Valentine’s Day Sock Wreath Tutorial

Valentine’s Day Sock Wreath Tutorial
Supplies- All from the Dollar Store
4 Pairs of V-Day Socks
1 – Wreath
1 – Red Wire Ribbon
Total Cost – $6
 First, I cut the wreath with cutting shears to create an opening for the socks
Cut the Socks at the Heel and the Toe
 I cut them in half and then trimmed the heel
 Once your socks are cut, start adding them to your wreath
I used the wire ribbon to bind the wreath back together and close the opening
After all your socks have been added, scrunch them around the wreath

I added a Bow because Bow’s make everything fancier
 And put the super cute V-Day Wreath on your door!
If you liked this post, please click to vote for my blog at Top Mommy Blogs! Thanks!!
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs
Linking up Here:
Pomp Party, Craft Envy, Along for the Ride, Be Different Act Normal, Serenity NowSkip to my Lou, Homemaker on a Dime, Pinkapotamus, I Heart Nap Time, Craftomaniac, Nifty Thrifty Things, Tatertots and Jello, Todays Creative Blog, Not Just a Housewife, Funky Polkadot Giraffe, Sugarbee Crafts, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Truly Lovely with the Laney Sisters, Bower Power Blog, Joy in the Jumble, Eisy Morgan, Somewhat Simple, Every Creative Endeavor, Fireflies and Jellybeans, House of Hepworth, It’s Sew Stinkin Cute, What Allie’s Making Now, Thrifty 101, momnivores-dilemma, Kristenscreations, Delightful Order, Crafty Scrappy Happy, Literally Inspired, Bacon time, Fingerprints on the Fridge, Fun to Craft, Romantic Home, Family Ever After, At the Picket Fence,Homemaker in Heels, Chic on a shoestring,Easy Peasy Grandma, Dittle Dattle, The Girl Creative, At Home with K,A Work in Progress, Newlyweds on a Budget, Summit Street Joy

47 comments on “Valentine’s Day Sock Wreath Tutorial

1. You are awesome! So many wreath tutorials, while perhaps easy, seem to be very time consuming. But this -this is perfect! And cute too! Thanks for sharing :)

2. Grumpy Grateful Mom on said:

What a cute and unique idea! And doable for me. We need to make more Valentine’s decorations!

3. Phil and Darby Hawley on said:

Wow this is the cutest and most creative craft I’ve seen for Valentine’s Day!!! So awesome!

4. Tiffanie on said:

Super cute!

5. Laurie on said:

This is so stinkin’ cute! I never would have thought of using socks. Love it! I’m visiting via Truly Lovely and just started following.http://www.laurieslittlebitsofcreativity.com/

6. This is DARLING! I love it! I need to get supplies next time I go to the store. The fun thing is that you could do it for other holidays too, oh the possibilities!

7. You make the cutest stuff! I’ve been in such a Valentine’s Day craft mood lately. I seemed to be obsessed with everything pink, red, or with hearts!

8. Venassa on said:

That is super cute! I never would’ve thought of using socks like ever. Now I want to make a Valentine’s Day and St. Patrick’s day one.

9. Kassi at Truly Lovely on said:

Wow! Look at you go Miss Crafty Pants! That looks awesome! I love holiday socks! :)

10. Our Little Fam on said:

so so adorable! Love it!

11. Very cute!I am now your happy follower from Friendly Friday and look forward to reading your posts!

12. Lindy@Itsy Bitsy Paper on said:

How incredible is this!? What a clever way to use socks. Great job. I hope you will link this up to I Heart Projects Linky Party.http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2012/01/i-heart-projects-linky-party.html

13. Marissa on said:

oh my gosh, could that be any cuter? I’m headed to our dollar store tomorrow…SO CUTE AND EASY :) it was easy, right?!

14. Super cute! :)

15. Trish - Mom On Timeout on said:

The wreath turned out so great! What a neat idea! Thanks so much for sharing at Taking A Timeout Thursday!

16. I Am Not Superwoman on said:

What an awesome and easy craft. I am going to try it this weekend. Thanks for sharing.

17. Kathy Radigan on said:

That is just way too cute!! I love this!!

18. Michelle Paige on said:

I just love this adorable idea for any holiday! Would you be willing to link up your wreath to my Valentine Link Party going on now? I’d love to have you! Thanks, Michelle http://michellepaige.blogspot.com/2012/01/rockin-valentine-valentine-link-party.html

19. Michelle Paige on said:

Thanks so much for taking the time to link up your sweet wreath to my Valentine Link Party! This is such a cute idea!

20. Serendipity and Spice on said:

This is adorable! I never thought about cutting the wreath to slide the socks on… I made a wreath with a cable knit sweater sleeve and hand sewed the whole thing- this would have been much easier!I’m hosting a favorite things linky party and would love it if you stop by and post something!-Melissahttp://serendipityandspice.blogspot.com/2012/01/manic-monday-linky-party-3.html

21. Mindie Hilton on said:

Love it. Featuring on Thursday at Bacon Time.

22. Lauren @ Summit St Joy on said:

wow, so simple and easy and WAY CUTE! would love for you to link up at my Handmade Valentine party:http://www.summitstreetjoy.com/2012/01/handmade-valentines-day-crafts-and.htmlnice work!!!lauren

23. Amanda Joy {Joy in the Jumble} on said:

Yahoo! Yours was the most viewed link in the Pomp Party last week:)

24. Lindsi B on said:

I found you on Tip Junkie. Would you please share this with my readers for our Fun Stuff Fridays Valentine’s Linky Party? I think it would be a great fit. http://www.toysinthedryer.com/2012/02/14-days-of-valentines-fun-stuff-fridays.html

25. Mindie Hilton on said:

Thanks again for linking up at Bacon Time. Good luck.

26. AmieAnn on said:

This is sooo stinkin adorable.. not to mention thrifty too! Soo sweet! Thanks so much for sharing with the Pink Hippo party.. can’t wait to see what you share next!

27. Lexie Loo, Lily Boo, and Dylan Too! on said:

That is so cute and easy! I am so pinning this!

28. Diana - FreeStyleMama on said:

So cute! I’d love you participate in my Pin Me Linky Party. I allow up to 3 links each week!

29. Tonna @ Navy Wifey Peters on said:

This wreath is so cute!!!T’onnahttp://navywifeypeters.blogspot.com/2013/01/submarine-sunday-13.html

30. Danni Baird @ Silo Hill Farm on said:

I love a good wreath and yours is adorable!

31. tossedsaladlife on said:

This is so cute, and seems so quick and easy. Thanks for sharing!

32. Marti Cooper on said:

So cute and so clever! I am hosting SHOW-licious Craft Showcase if you would like to participate! http://sew-licious.blogspot.com/2013/01/saturday-show-licious-craft-showcase-14.htmlHappy New Year!Marti

33. Katie Drane on said:

What a clever idea! Definitely going to try this:)Katiewww.funhomethings.com

34. Steph @ Crafting in the Rain on said:

How cute–love the patterns!

35. Denyse @ Crazy Beautiful Life on said:

Oh goodness! This is simply adorable. How fun to make for different Holidays.I’m having a GOOGLE + Social hop. I’d love for you to hop on over, grab a button and link up your Google +. If you don’t have Google + it’s ok, come link up your blog or favorite post.http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2013/01/google-social-hop.htmlI’m also looking for Pinterest Pinners to feature every week beginning in January. If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few great ideas. http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/looking-for-pinners.html

36. What a cute idea! Thanks for sharing.

37. kristi@ishouldbemoppingthefloor on said:

Such an adorable idea. I’m so happy you linked up to Mop It Up Monday. You’re being featured today! This was awesome! http://www.ishouldbemoppingthefloor.com/2013/01/the-tuesday-ten_8.html{HUGS},kristi

38. A to Zebra Celebrations on said:

SOOOOO CUTE! CUTE!! You are so creative!!! Please share on my blog here: http://atozebracelebrations.com/2013/01/link-party-2.html

39. Susan D on said:

Really great idea. I have not wanted to make a wreath until now! And you can update it for each holiday they make socks for!Thanks :)

40. clyde walker on said:

Thanks for giving me this Valentine’s Day sock wreath tutorial. This is very adorable! Perfect for my Makati condominium for rent.

41. This is so cute! What a great idea.. I might have to try one for St. Patrick’s Day.. Saw some socks in the dollar spot at Target today. How fun!

42. Jenn AJennuineLife on said:

Super cute AND thrifty! I would love for you to come link up at my weekly linky party Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays at A Jennuine Life. I’m working with a couple of bigger bloggers to feature great projects, so I’m hoping to bring fabulous exposure for participants! http://ajennuinelife.blogspot.com/2013/01/thrifty-to-nifty-thursdays-2.html

43. Kaysi @ Keeping it Simple on said:

I LOVE this!!! What a great idea!

44. Marti Cooper on said:

CONGRATULATIONS! Your project has been featured at SHOW-licious Craft Showcase if you would like to stop by and grab a button! http://sew-licious.blogspot.com/2013/01/saturday-show-licious-craft-showcase-15.html Thanks for sharing!Happy New Year,Marti

45. Jessica White on said:

This is adorable! Well deserving of the features! Thanks for sharing.Jessica @ A Humble Creation

46. I made a St Patrick’s Day wreath! Thanks so much for the idea. I just blogged about it. I linked back to you. :) Thanks!!!