***You can use any Freshly Shredded cheese alone as well, I just prefer the blend but parmesan is good by itself too :)This is an example of the type of cheese, we get ours in the deli section with the other fancier cheeses.
- Cut your bread down the center lengthwise, not in half.
- Butter both sides, liberally. My motto is: More Butter = More Better
- Sprinkle Garlic Powder on the butter. I just guesstimate, it’s really just your preference.
- Top the bread with your Fresh Shredded Cheese blend.I prepare the bread and cook it on a piece of Tin Foil, you can also use a cookie sheet.
- BROIL on High for 3 minutes or until your cheese is golden brown.My advice is to leave the oven light on and watch the progress. This can burn easily (trust me, I know) so just don’t run off to do other errands, it will be done before you know it.