Zucchini Pizza – Easy & Healthy Alternative

Zucchini Pizza is great healthy alternative to Pizza. Skip the bread, sub some veggies, still delicious! I don’t have a lot of recipes but this is one I do often. My kids eat it…so I make it…A LOT.

Ingredients:

• Zucchini
  • Marinara Sauce
  • Parmesan Cheese
  • Jack Cheese
  • Salt & Pepper

Slice the Zucchini long ways. Heat up a pan with a bit of oil. Saute the Zucchini to until it’s almost cooked through. Go light on the oil, I always use a Paper Towel to get any excess oil off the Zucchini.

After you pat off the excess oil. Put your Zucchini on tin foil or a cookie sheet and build your pizza. I add a little Salt and Pepper on the zucchini, spoon on some Marinara, Sprinkle Jack Cheese and Parmesan on top.

Broil on Low for 5 Minutes and you’re ready to eat your delicious and healthy Zucchini Pizza!
Enjoy!

45 comments on “Zucchini Pizza – Easy & Healthy Alternative

1. Yummy! I make similar things, but the zucchini is made into a patti, it’s from my sister’s blog here:http://westcoastleslie.blogspot.ca/2011/07/zucchini-patties.html

2. Wow, this looks so yummy! I love zucchini and pizza!

3. Traveling Morion on said:

looks yummy! will try this at home. thanks for sharing this!

4. Kelly R on said:

Thank you for sharing, this looks yummy…

5. jennielynn on said:

That sounds delicious! I can’t wait to try this recipe.

6. This looks perfect for me. Simple and healthy. I will try this for sure. Thank you.

7. JustADealJess on said:

OH MY GOODNESS YOU JUST MADE ZUCCHINI LOOK DELISH! I CAN’T WAIT TO TRY THIS! THANKS FOR SHARING

8. Sober Julie on said:

This is a fantastic idea, I’ve elminated most carbs so this will be an amazing recipe for me to have! Thank you

9. This sounds very yummy!

10. Diana Stanhope on said:

That looks awesome! I will be trying this for sure. What a great way to make pizza a bit more healthy.

11. Melinda Dunne on said:

That looks fantastic.

12. Winnie on said:

What a wonderful idea!I love it, I think it’s fabulous

13. Melissa Moreno on said:

That looks delicious!!

14. such a great idea!! thanks for sharing…will definitely have to try this!! <3maria

15. Katie Hale on said:

Totally awesome idea!!! We have a TON of zucchini given to us this time of year and I shred and chop a lot to freeze for dishes in the winter but this has bumped up on my menu list for the week for SURE!

16. A Swedish Smorgasbord on said:

Wow! Why haven’t i thought about that ;) I1m popping over from the party.

17. Jillian Nicole on said:

This is very original and I like it. Where I am from this is called an eggplant, which I have been adding a lot to my diet recently. Thanks for sharing and I am following you from the hop. I would love for you to follow back.Jillianhttp://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

18. Love this idea! So much healthier and I bet it tastes great!

19. Ashlee Christopher on said:

Brilliant idea!!

20. Simply Sherryl on said:

These look great and yummy! Add in that they are healthy and you have a fantastic, have to try recipe. Thanks for sharing… love the pictures.

21. Sherryl Wilson on said:

These look delicious. Going to have to add them to my must try list. The pictures are great in making these look yummy!

22. marioswifey on said:

these look so yummy i shared on facebook and twitter

23. MrsMcDancer on said:

Just looking at this post is making me hungry. They look delicious!

24. Laurie@SimplyCreatingHome on said:

I love how easy and healthy this looks! What a great way to use up extra zucchini from the garden, too. Thanks for sharing!

25. I Am Not Superwoman on said:

I have never even thought of that and I have been scouring for new vegetarian ideas. Thanks for sharing.

26. Kathy Moody on said:

Wow, these look so yummy! I have to make some. Thank you so much for sharing this at A Bouquet of Talent! So happy to have you. :) Your newest follower, too.

27. Karri Reiser on said:

Very yummy. I love this healthy alternative. I host a blog party eachweek and would love to have you join in. Hope to see you.http://mylifesatreasure.blogspot.com/2012/10/our-favorite-things-link-party-20.html

28. This look so tasty… I need to try it!

29. Mel@Mellywood's Mansion on said:

That’s a great idea!

30. Stephanie N. on said:

Ummm….this looks freaking DELICIOUS!!! I’m going to have to try this — my Mother in Law always gives us fresh veggies from her garden and I never know what to do with all of it — thanks for sharing!OH! And Happy Halloween to you and your sweet little ones! :)

31. Just stopping by to invite you to My Wednesday Linky party. http://diycraftyprojects.com/2012/10/whatcha-work-up-wednesday-linky-party-6.html

32. Karri Reiser on said:

So glad you were able to link up. Have a great week.

33. This sounds like an awesome lunch idea! I’ll have to give it a try. Thanks for sharing. :)

34. Kathy Shea Mormino on said:

Hi! Stopping in to invite you to join us at the Clever Chicks Blog Hop this week! http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/10/clever-chicks-blog-hop-6.html I hope to see you there!Cheers!KathyThe Chicken Chick

35. Melissa G. on said:

I LOVE zucchini and my boys love pizza but I never thought to combine the two! Great recipe! Thanks!

36. Cortnee Cari on said:

This looks delish!! I definitely have to try it out:). Thanks so much for sharing at Two Sasters!!

37. Tirabaralla on said:

As an Italian I say yum! A nice healthy alternative…must try.

38. Kathy Gossen on said:

Oh I love this idea. I am so going to pin and try this on my daughters! Maybe they will eat zucchini after all. I’d also love to have you link this us to Titus 2 Tuesday this week on Cornerstone Confessions.. I hope to see you there. Kathy

39. Peggy~PJH Designs on said:

This looks delicious and healthy. Thanks for sharing at Totally Transformed Tuesday. :-) Peggy~PJH Designs

40. Jamie @ Love Bakes Good Cakes on said:

This sounds so tasty and it would be a great alternative to our usual Friday night pizza! I’m stopping by to let you know that your project will be featured at this week’s All my Bloggy Friends. I can’t wait to see what you share this week. :)

41. Betsy @ Romance on a Dime on said:

This pizza alternative looks really good!! I’m pinning this and I’m now following you. Thanks for linking up at Romance on a dime.

42. Anne @ Domesblissity on said:

Thanks for linking up at Thriving on Thursdays. I’m featuring this at this week’s party. Can’t wait to see what else you’ve been working on.Anne xx

43. Rosilind Jukic on said:

This looks delicious!!! Thank you linking up!

44. Miss Lissy on said:

I’m really intrigued by this. I have to admit, I don’t always like to think outside the box in my food, so pizza without crust is a little like woah but I love zucchini so I pinned it and I’ll have to try it!

45. Diane Balch on said:

First time at your blog love your name… many mergers of Italians and Irish where I come from in CT. Love your zucchini pizza great healthy meal.