A Perfect Mother’s Day

This Mother’s Day was perfect. I couldn’t have asked for anything more. My family was together, we are happy and we are healthy. I haven’t posted in a while, things have been a bit crazy around here. Moving, new jobs, selling and buying a house, work, health scares, and more, busy is an understatement!

If you haven’t been here in a while, what do you think about the new blog design? I’m LOVIN it! It’s taking some time getting everything set up from Blogger to WordPress but I’m so glad I made the switch :)

To begin to explain how grateful I am would mean I would have to go backwards and today, I’m going to save that story for when I’m ready to share. Instead, I will say, we had a pretty scary event with my husband but we’re recovering and life is GOOD.

I got this awesome gift from my daughter, does this girl know me or what? Oh and My Age: “4” 😀
“Her favorite thing to do to relax is: SLEEP” Haaahaa, she got that right!

IMG_3867

photo

Here is an AWESOME little gift that Kaylin made at preschool. It’s a metal piece and the kids got to paint it with nail polish. Mine is purple on one side and hot pink on the other, this girl knows me really well! I love my necklace, it’s adorbs!

IMG_3858

And of course, no Mother’s Day is complete without Flowers and Chocolate Covered Strawberries!

IMG_3855

IMG_3862

Notice a few of these are missing? They didn’t last very long 😉

It was a perfect day. I’m blessed to be a Mom and I’m even more blessed to be so loved by my family. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

Comments

1. Love Kaylin’s answers too cute! Looks like you had a great day.

I just put a post up about possibly switching to WordPress, would love to hear your thoughts and advice on that when you have time to share. :)

2. Stefanie says:

I’m glad that you had a wonderful day and that everything is okay!

3. Loreina says:

Wow…you received some really awesome gifts to keep forever! I love how your daughter days you’re 4 years old lol!!! Very cute!

4. Looks like a great Mother’s Day! Don’t you just love the special gifts from the kids. The card my daughter made me was the best! By the way…those chocolate covered strawberries sure look tasty :-)

5. Amanda Rodriguez says:

What a sweet Mother’s Day! The flowers are beautiful and so was the necklace :)

6. Pixie Dust Savings (@PixieDustSaving) says:

What a lovely Mother’s Day you had! I just love WordPress!

7. Lexie Lane says:

Oh my gosh! This is the cutest thing ever! I can’t wait for my little one to do stuff like this! Definitely something that needs to go in the safe keeping box!

8. Corinne says:

I love those fill-in-the-blank sheets they do at school. I’ve kept all of the ones my kids have done over the years. They are so funny. Drooling over your berries. You were a lucky girl indeed! I’m glad you had a nice day!

9. What a beautiful Mother’s day! I’m glad you were spoiled! Homemade presents are the best!

10. What a great Mother’s Day!

11. Love your blog design. Very elegant. Looks like you had a wonderful day. The strawberries look divine.

12. Jennifer @ Money Aches says:

Looks like you have a pretty good day. All it takes is something little to make someone smile.

13. Ashlee @ I'll Love You Forever says:

Awe, how sweet! Kaylin is so funny, love her answers. My little man made one for me too and it said “My Mom is as pretty as a…. girl” Lol. I love the new design!! Looks fabulous! I have been thinking about you guys, glad you had a wonderful mother’s day! xcxo

14. Kelly R says:

It looks like you had a great Mother’s Day… I love your new blog design.. I really need to do mine…