Disney Planes and #WorldofCars Toys and Fun at Walmart

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client.

All kids become interested in some kind of character, show, or movie. For us, this was no different. From the moment Braden saw Cars the movie, he’s been obsessed and we literally live in the #WorldofCars. He loves anything to do with cars, anything. Lighting McQueen – “KaChow” quickly became a favorite is his two year old world. We have the movie, the clothes, and only one toy! It’s almost a mockery that we didn’t have more.  We had a shopping trip to Walmart planned and knew that with the movie  Disney Planes  coming out, there was going to be a really awesome selection of toys based on the launch of the new movie.

We were ready to fill up our Disney Pixar Cars toy collection and Disney Walmart did not disappoint. From the moment we saw the display right on the aisle, I could hear kids being pushed by in their carts screaming “CARRRRRS” and the excitement was building! Braden was like a kid in a toy store…actually he was. Nothing else existed in his little mind.

DisneyCars #Shop

Right when we saw this sign, we were in heaven, Disney Walmart heaven!

The toy selection was HUGE! There were Disney Planes and Disney Pixar Cars toys everywhere.

World of Planes #Shop

Braden didn’t know what to do. He immediately went for some Disney Pixar Cars toys, a Lightning McQueen Car and a pack of 2 cars with Sally and Lightning. Apparently he has a thing for a good love story because he put the single McQueen back to get the one with Sally! Braden started picking toys right away.

Walmart Disney #Shop Disney Walmart #Shop

We were in luck because these toys are clearly loved by many other kids. There was an entire face of the display that had already been purchased. Talk about popular! There was ONE pull and fly plane left and you better believe we purchased it!

DisneyPlanes

The Disney Planes toys are just awesome. Braden already picked out his Christmas gift!

Disney Planes #Shop

We ended purchasing 2 of the double character sets and the ONLY Pull and Fly Buddy they had left. The toys themselves are impressive. The Pull and Fly Buddy is so much fun, you pull it back and let it fly. It goes far and it goes fast. The die cast cars are awesome also but I have to emphasize how incredible the quality of the toys are. We got a Mater Die Cast Car and it SQUEAKS just like Mater does in the movie. This is the coolest thing because Disney really matched these toys to their characters.

Pull and Fly Buddy #Shop

Disney Cars #Shop

Of course, the toys are a huge hit. Braden took right to the plane and my daughter went for the cars. Fun was had and I know there are many more Disney Pixar Films toys in our future.

To follow our entire shopping journey, check out our Google + album!

Disclosure of Material Connection: This is a "sponsored post." The company who sponsored it compensated me via a cash payment, gift, or something else of value to write it. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Comments

1. My kids can not wait to see this,Im sure once they do these toys will be on a letter to Santa

2. Misha Estrada says:

I loved Cars. I want to see planes, too. My kids always enjoy toys with their favorite characters.

3. Tough Cookie Mommy says:

My boys love Planes and I like the deals that they have at Walmart. It’s a win-win for everyone!

4. reesa lewandowski says:

So fun! We still need to go see the new movie!

5. My son loves Cars too! Great post! :)

6. Danielle @ We Have It All says:

Wow, I didn’t know Walmart carried so much of this stuff! We can’t wait to see the movie!

• Katherine Sullivan says:

I can’t wait to see the movie too! But yes, Walmart was awesome with their selection and the prices were totally reasonable.

7. I can totally see why they were a hit. I love the way the Cars and Planes look in the movies and on the toys too!

• Katherine Sullivan says:

They are so realistic and did a fantastic job making them look just like the movie. I’m really impressed.

8. We are such Disney/Pixar fans. My 14 yr old wanted to see this movie over any of the other ones out there this summer! I thought that was pretty cool! Pretty awesome that the toys are so well loved!

9. And a good time was had by all…:D

10. How I wish I had some kids to buy these for–they look like fun and obviously your kids love them!!

11. Holly @ Woman Tribune says:

Braden is so adorable looking at all the Cars and Planes toys in the Walmart aisle. I could not get over those pictures. He really does look like he was in Disney Walmart heaven.

12. Cars was and still is a HUGE favorite of my sons so It’s no suprize that for hos birthday ain two weeks the only items on his list are PLANES toys =)

13. Ooh, we have quite a few of the Cars tiny cars!! And I bet that if my boys get to see the new toys, Planes and Cars alike, they’ll ask for them all!

• Katherine Sullivan says:

We saw the small ones and almost bought a few packs but we went with the big ones. The small ones are so cute!

14. Little Man loved the movie so I am sure he would love the toys as well… But the last time we went to the store they were sold out, LOL

• Katherine Sullivan says:

They were CLOSE to selling out, we got the last one! Get em while they’re hot :) I hope you find one because they are so fun.

15. Sounds like it is going to be a great movie. I love these toys. I can see why the kids would.

16. I love seeing kids in amazement about their favorite character. I hope he loves his new toy/s!

17. Alaina Bullock says:

I cannot wait to see this! I see the toys all over the place, and they are so cute! It doesn’t surprise me to see the empty spots there they sold out!

18. Sarah Bailey says:

Ek so many great toys :) I’m looking forward to seeing planes I have to admit :) x

19. Thomas Chappell says:

I baby sit a boy that loves cars or anything like it. I always know NOT to buy him that stuff because most likely he will have it already lol

20. Amber Mabry says:

I really hope Planes is as much of a hit as Cars was. I look forward to seeing it!

21. Juliana RW says:

Same planes that we bought for our youngest son. He love it soo much 😀

22. Allyson Bossie says:

My son loves the cars movies, and we can’t wait to get some of the planes to play with!

23. The Planes toys look so fun and the movie was great!

24. I want to bring my girls to see this movie!

25. Heather Walter says:

My nephew loves Cars! I’m sure he’d really like planes too and his birthday is coming up in October, so thanks for the lovely gift idea!

26. SO CUTE! Love that your son is so in love with Cars and these toys!

27. Amanda Joy says:

My kids loved the movie! I actually liked it better than cars. Asher’s face when he saw the fighter jets… awesome. We love these die cast PIXAR toys too… the quality makes them so much more durable. Has Braden seen Mater’s Tall Tales yet? The Mater character pack at the Disney store is so much fun:)